Southeast Motorcycle Touring
Hello and welcome to Southeast Motorcycle Touring. My name is John Binns and I intend for this wed page to be a collection of resources related to motorcycle touring. At this stage I'm not sure exactly where it is headed but I am looking forward to it being a interesting and hopefully useful pursuit. Right now it is a collection of thoughts and pictures that I have recorded during my travels. And some links to other websites that I have found either useful, interesting, or fun. I do hope you find something here to keep you interested and please keeping checking back as I find more and better things to do with this space, who knows what the future will bring.
Thank you for visiting, John
~~ Southeast Motorcycle Touring ~~
- Here is my 2005 trip to the Isle Of Man TT
- Here are some of my travel blogs.
- Here is my impression of motorcycling in England with my wife.
- Here is my impression of cool bikes I have known
- Here is the Gallery.
~~ Links to other Touring related sites ~~
- This is a Link to Bill Roughton's tour company, (Bike Tours UK) one of my fave sites.
- This is a Link to Kermit chair company (best chair you can carry on your motorcycle)
- This is a Link to the Poverty Riders site.
- This is a Link to Iron Horse campground.
- This is a Link to Killboy.com, if you had your pic taken on the dragon you'll find it here.
- This is a Link to TWO campground.
- This is a Link to Blue Ridge Motorcycle campground
- This is a Link to Jupiter's Travels.
- This is a Link to Barnsley Motor Werks, BMW Airhead and Britbike shop in Western Georgia. operated by world travlers
- This is a Link to Horizions Unlimited, for you world travelers.
- This is a Link to the BBC, a good source of news
~~ My favorite shots ~~
Sidecar on the TT course
These shots where taken on the Isle of Man in 2010 during our tour to the TT that year.
Click here to return to the table page
The contents of this website is copyright©, Southeast Motorcycle Touring, 2012. to report a problem contact email@example.com